GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS DIVISION
From the implementation of requirements to the successful resolution of technical engineering challenges, our industry professionals, assist the Government Program Office in managing the execution of programs.
AVETS is able to assist with the performance of the following:
- Budget Formulation
- Define Requirements
- Contractor Performance Monitoring
- Schedule Management
- Program Administration
ENGINEERING & LOGISTICS
The aim of the Engineering and Logistics service offerings at AVETS is to ensure the end product being procured by our client is reliable and fully sustainable throughout the product lifespan.
AVETS provides the client with Subject Matter experts in the following areas:
- Logistic Support Analysis
- Technical Publication
- Material Management
- Inventory Control Management
A Veterans Environmental Technology Services, Inc. (AVETS, Inc.)
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
AVETS, assists the Federal Government in achieving their acquisition and program goals. In short, we assist our clients in requirements, award, manage, and close out contracts through our acquisition life-cycle management and processes.
Our teams of Procurement Professionals work closely with our clients to gain a thorough understanding of the organization’s objectives. This collaboration allows AVETS to assist our clients to improve processes and reduce costs by ensuring the most cost-effective, technical solutions are utilized which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Government Program Office to understand business needs and define measurable objectives
- Assist our customers to reduce acquisition cycle time and costs through Performance Based Acquisition
- Prepare Solicitation Package(s) which includes working with program office to write the SOW
- Develop Supplier Selection and Evaluation Criteria
- Evaluate Supplier Proposals (business, technical and cost proposals)
- Develop Negotiation Strategy and Finalize Costs
- Award and Administer Various Types of Contracts
- Monitor Supplier Accountability and Performance
Let's Work Together!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
6234 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20011